Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Staff Training

Sorry for the delay in posting, but I have not been home for more than 24 hours since staff training started June 2, so this was the first time I could update everyone.

Staff training was a blast. 3-4 long sessions a day learning every nook and cranny of the job may not sound exciting, but it is the people there that make it what it is. This summer there are so amazing people that God has placed on Carolina Cross Connection staff. This year staff training was a bit different for me being a returning staff member, and many newer staff members looked to me for answers and guidance in what it means to be a field coordinator. Staff training was pretty exhausting, and all of the work heading into Camp Week 1 seemed very daunting and overwhelming. Staff selection was very exciting once again this summer, and I was blessed with 7 staff members along with me,  that God placed together to form the West Wilkes CCC summer staff. God truly had his hand in placing this staff together, and it has been evident to mean since the moment it happened. Each member brings there own special strengths to our staff and makes it strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment